Get to know us
eyeo is an open source web tech company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. Our mission is to give users more control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide. We’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone. eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with satellite offices in Berlin and Malmö. However, much of our team works remotely — and so can you.
What you’ll do
Building the best products for our users requires research - and lots of it! Product Managers rely on both qualitative and quantitative results to back up their decisions when planning new features or optimising existing ones. Designers use personas and competitive research to craft memorable interfaces that keep users coming back for more. Even Content Developers need market data and audience insights in order to write compelling copy.
- Identifying and prioritising new research projects
- Conducting market research, usability studies, quantitative surveys, or any other type of research needed
- Engaging with project teams to determine research needs and report findings
What we expect
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Previous experience as a Researcher at another product company or creative agency (B2C)
- Experience conducting research for both websites and software products
- Experience leading research projects
- Experience in different types of research and methodologies
- Experience with various research tools and / or platforms
- Expert communicator (fluent in both written and verbal English)