Expa is looking for Blockchain Technical Lead with experience in blockchain technology to join our team and be the internal thought-leader for the emerging cryptocurrency space. You will be entrusted and empowered with important decisions in architecting and engineering systems that support our vision for the future of cryptocurrencies.
- Work directly with Expa partners to lead, own vital projects, create dev process, architect, code, and be an amazing tech leader
- Spearhead the rapid and sustainable growth and development of blockchain protocol
- Define the development of the product strategy and roadmap, including business requirements, features, and functionality, set timelines, and lead the team through development and implementation
- Recruit, manage, and lead a small team of developers
- 10+ years development experience
- Experience with consensus protocols in commonly used languages such as C, C++, Go, Rust, Haskell, Erlang, Clojure, Solidity, BTC, IPFS, Eth, K8S, Swarm, asyncio, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of building and launching highly technical products
- Experience in building distributed databases, networking protocols, or large-scale transaction systems
- Existing crypto projects with positive track record
- Excellent communicator who can collaborate cross-functionally between business development, legal, marketing, etc.
- SF preferred, remote OK
This is a full-time position that can be based in our San Francisco, New York City, or Vancouver offices, or remotely, with a competitive compensation package, great health and dental insurance, good perks, working with smart people with a proven track-record, and out of an incredible office.
Expa is a startup studio, a company that creates new companies. We partner with founders to create new products and services, and build teams to scale them as independent companies. We focus on just a few products at a time, creating new businesses that will improve people’s lives.