Metabase needs an operations manager. You'll be responsible for keeping things orgranized.
Your responsibilities will be broad and really only limited by your ability to take them on. Some examples:
- Onboard new employees
- Troubleshoot any issues
- Deal with compliance for our employees who are based in the US and internationally
- Keep track of contracts
- Send out contracts for signatures
- Keep tabs on invoices, contracts out for signature and any other loose ends
- Negotiate as needed
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and where possible create a system that prevents them from recurring
- Keep our ATS organized
- Recruiting scheduling as needed
- Help candidates through the process as needed
- Coordinate with our accountant
- Generate reports as needed
- You are scarily organized.
- You are detail oriented and an excellent communicator.
- You have the confidence to make decisions quickly and the humility to reverse them as new information comes in.
- You like systems and automating work away.
You will also have the following:
- 2-3+ years of relevant account management, sales, and/or operational experience
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Demonstrated success building and maintaining business/customer relationships
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions (i.e., you are comfortable with spreadsheets)
- Comfort working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
After you have applied, you can gain bonus points by looking up the first name of the CEO of Metabase and emailing [firstname]@metabase.com to tell them you read the entire post.