We're looking for operations engineers who can help our community deploy and run Metabase. You will primarily be responsbile for finding ways to make deploying Metabase to common platforms (AWS, GCE, Azure, Heroku, etc seamless. You will also be responsible for running our internal platforms.
- Compulsively automate everything.
- Are thoughtful and careful.
- Have production experience in one or more major cloud providers (AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Have strong network security and application security skills
- Know Docker inside and out
- Experience running JVM applications under a variety of loads preferred
- Knowledge of Kubernetes a plus
- Experience in Clojure or a desire to learn a plus
- Are able to make solid technical judgements and back them up articulately
- A History of open source contributions strongly preferred
Metabase is bringing data tools with the elegance and simplicity of consumer products to the crufty world of enterprise business intelligence. We provide an opinionated open source starting point for how companies should measure, analyze and share their data as well as a suite of tools to deal with the complexity that arises as they grow.
Working at Metabase
We’re small, engineering led and you’ll be joining at a pivotal time in the company. You’ll get:
- Amazing views from our beautiful downtown San Francisco office (or Remotely).
- Great benefits and substantial equity in a venture funded company.