At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Talent & People Operations team is committed to delivering the best employee experience from the moment they join the company to the time they leave. We put people first by providing our employees with the tools and resources to be their best selves at Everlane.
As the Senior Compensation Partner, you will have end-to-end ownership of our compensation programs and deliver innovative solutions that keep Everlane’s employee value proposition desirable. In addition, you will ensure our compensation programs drive for financial stability. This role will be key to the organization’s total business health and success.
This is a full-time role based at our San Francisco office location in the Mission neighborhood. This person will report to our Director of HRBP and People Operations.
- Consults with People Leaders, providing compensation guidance, understanding, insights, and recommendations.
- Provides compensation analyses and other deliverables to our stakeholders in Finance, Legal, and our People Leaders at Everlane.
- Works in partnership with HR Business Partners to manage the accuracy of our job architecture and job mapping.
- Supports the Talent Acquisition team with candidate offers by reviewing and recommending salary proposals.
- Evaluates, levels, and determines the appropriate market value for new and existing jobs.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements for local, State, and Federal regarding employee pay.
- Participates in design and administration of Everlane’s compensation review programs including but not limited to base salary increases, bonus payments, and equity review.
- Supports People Team Leadership in preparation of Compensation Committee meetings, including research, analysis and preparation of materials, and execution of action items post-meetings.
- Build and deliver training content that educates the employees of our compensation philosophy and programs.
- Documents policies, processes, and workflows related to compensation.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 6+ years of experience in compensation either consulting or in-house within similar industries, in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- You have excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You have effective oral and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team.
- You have excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- You have high ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- You have the ability to read analytical data and provide insight through storytelling.
- You have a deep understanding of compensation survey data and use the information to make recommendations to the best of Everlane’s needs
- It would be a plus if you have an understanding of equity compensation and can explain the total compensation package to employees and compensation philosophies to leaders.
- You have experience supporting non-exempt employee pay.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods at a desk and work on a computer.
- Bachelor degree in human resources, finance, economics or related fields.
- CCP certification would be a plus.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and other HR information systems would be a plus.
As part of our commitment to health and safety for our teams, we’re taking a responsible approach to creating the safest working environment we can. As part of that commitment, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all current and future Everlane Team Members that do not require an exemption.