Established in 2005 by court reporting professionals, eScribers has grown to become the leader in reporting and transcription services for courts and government agencies across the US and UK & Ireland.
Our company is private equity backed and growing rapidly worldwide, leading the court reporting market in technology innovations and client services. With customers across the US, UK & Ireland, we currently hold offices in Phoenix, Virginia, Maryland, London, Dublin and Israel.
At eScribers we value professionalism, innovative thinking, and collaboration and this is what guides us in all aspects of our day-to-day operations.
Come be a part of our growth by joining our outstanding team of professionals!
We currently have a need for reporters to appear in person to capture the record. Experience preferred, but not required. No equipment needed, as equipment will be provided in the courtroom. This is an IC job and a daily appearance fee will be paid. Opportunity for growth and to advance in the industry will be provided.
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- High degree of professionalism
- Commit to meeting all deadlines
- Be able to upload and download files and use other basic computer functions
- Reporters must dress professionally
- Have a high-speed Internet connection
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Have a current U.S. bank account to receive contract payments
Candidates selected for this position will be required to undergo an onboarding process that involves completion of required paperwork, observing reporter assignments, and familiarizing yourself with our online workflow system.
Additional information about our onboarding process will be provided to candidates selected for this position.