Established in 2005 by court reporting professionals, eScribers has grown to become the leader in reporting and transcription services for courts and government agencies across the US and UK & Ireland.
Our company is private equity backed and growing rapidly worldwide, leading the court reporting market in technology innovations and client services. With customers across the US, UK & Ireland, we currently hold offices in Phoenix, Virginia, Maryland, London, Dublin and Israel.
At eScribers we value professionalism, innovative thinking, and collaboration and this is what guides us in all aspects of our day-to-day operations.
Come be a part of our growth by joining our outstanding team of professionals!
On Site Digital Court Reporter - Contractor position
eScribers is looking for experienced digital court reporters.
**SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A TRAINING PROGRAM OR RELEVANT REPORTING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.**
We are a nationwide court reporting and transcription company. We currently have a need for experienced reporters to appear in-person to capture the record for hearings in Hall County.
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Candidates must have reporting equipment for in-person hearings (reporting software, multi-channel mixer and microphones)
- Must have digital reporting training or relevant experience
- High degree of professionalism
- Commit to meeting all deadlines
- Be able to upload and download files and use other basic computer functions
- Candidates must have their own reporting equipment.
- Have a high-speed Internet connection
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Have a current U.S. bank account to receive contract payments
Compensation and Onboarding:
You will be an independent contractor and will be compensated on a per hour/assignments basis.
Compensation will include:
- Half-day/full-day appearance fees
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
Candidates selected for this position will be required to undergo an onboarding process that involves completion of required paperwork, observing reporter assignments, and familiarizing yourself with our online workflow system.
Additional information about our onboarding process will be provided to candidates selected for this position.
Priority for work is given to court reporters who maintain excellent quality standards in the submission of their assignments and present high match based on their former working experience.