Established in 2005 by court reporting professionals, eScribers has grown to become the leader in reporting and transcription services for courts and government agencies across the US and UK & Ireland.
Our company is private equity backed and growing rapidly worldwide, leading the court reporting market in technology innovations and client services. With customers across the US, UK & Ireland, we currently hold offices in Phoenix, Virginia, Maryland, London, Dublin and Israel.
At eScribers we value professionalism, innovative thinking, and collaboration and this is what guides us in all aspects of our day-to-day operations.
Come be a part of our growth by joining our outstanding team of professionals!
We are seeking an Office Administration Specialist to join our amazing team in Ireland! It is a great opportunity to start your career in a growing company with many opportunities to grow and develop. This is a full-time position where you will enjoy a dynamic work environment. Working days for this position are Monday to Friday; working hours are 11.00 am through 7.30 pm on-site, in our Dublin office.
As an Office Administration Specialist, you will:
- Assist with data entry tasks.
- Manage office printing tasks.
- Coordinate and interact with various stakeholders via email and phone.
- E-filing/docketing transcripts for various courts when needed.
- Provide general administrative support to the office during PM hours.
- Download and/or upload files into our workflow systems.
- Provide support to other teams, as needed.
- Be part of an A team!!
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, self-starting professional with the following:
- One-year minimum of prior experience working with general computer programs: Word, Excel, Adobe/PDF, email, data entry is required.
- Good understanding of the internet environment is required.
- Proficient English and excellent writing skills, spelling, punctuation, and English grammar.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project deadlines simultaneously.
- Happy to work in the PM and evening hours on site.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience in a legal office environment is a plus, but not required.