Established in 2005 by court reporting professionals, eScribers has grown to become the leader in reporting and transcription services for courts and government agencies across the US and UK & Ireland.
Our company is private equity backed and growing rapidly worldwide, leading the court reporting market in technology innovations and client services. With customers across the US, UK & Ireland, we currently hold offices in Phoenix, Virginia, Maryland, London, Dublin and Israel.
At eScribers we value professionalism, innovative thinking, and collaboration and this is what guides us in all aspects of our day-to-day operations.
Come be a part of our growth by joining our outstanding team of professionals!
We are seeking a Legal Operations Associate to join our amazing legal transcription department! It is a great opportunity to start your career in a growing company with many opportunities to grow and develop. This is a full-time position where you will enjoy a dynamic work environment. This is a hybrid position, working both remotely and on-site a few days per week in our Burtonsville, MD office. Working hours are aligned to Eastern Standard Time, specific shift to be determined.
We offer our talent a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and PTO. We will make sure you get the best on-the-job training, and the offered annual salary range is $40,000 to $45,000 (based on experience).
As a Legal Operations Associate you will:
- Largely focus on fulfilling transcript orders and submitting invoices to clients.
- E-filing/docketing transcripts for various courts when needed.
- Assist with data entry on our workflow systems.
- Prepare printed transcripts, including binding and shipping.
- Provide administrative support.
- Provide support to other teams, as needed.
- Download and/or upload audio files into our workflow systems.
- Be part of an A team!!
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, self-starting professional with the following experience:
- One year minimum of prior experience working with general computer programs is required:
- Word, Excel, Adobe/PDF, email, data entry and internet research.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience in a legal office environment is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and knowledge of trial preparation and court proceedings is a plus, but not required.