We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Expert to join our fast-growing startup in Silicon Valley. Ergeon aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled Home Services. We provide an amazingly better customer experience using software and data. We are looking for smart and independent people who are organized and self starters, who love impressing customers with strong communication skills & deep product knowledge, and are willing to do whatever it takes to create happy customers. For those seeking longer careers, this is a great opportunity to join a great team with amazing benefits.
Preferred Locations: Central/South America or the Caribbean. US and Canada okay on a case by case basis.
As a Senior Sales Expert, you will use your deep sales expertise to be the voice of Ergeon to new leads interested in our home improvement services. From your first conversation to closing deals, you will support Ergeon’s growth by walking customers through a high-touch, customer-oriented sales experience. Whether getting to know the lead’s needs, quoting a project, or sharing Ergeon’s value proposition, you will be focused on listening and creating the best customer experience above all else. You will help refine existing sales processes and mentor junior team members to excel in their roles. As the business and team grow, you will have opportunities to grow your career to include team management opportunities. NOTE: we do not cold call leads.
- 3+ years of advanced experience in Inside Sales, selling high-value consumer goods
- Experience in managing deal pipeline independently and achieving monthly revenue targets
- Strong communication and excellent customer rapport building skills
- Ability to master new products and concepts quickly
- Ability to develop and refine new sales processes
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritization skill set
- Professional home office work setup allowing for high quality phone & video conversations
- English fluency
- Available to work 40 hours per week between 8am and 8pm PST, and possibly some weekends
Technical requirements :
- Good Laptop setup with Chrome browser
- Minimum of 8gb RAM
- Minimum processor: i3 6000 Series +
- Stable high-speed internet connection (at least 5-20 Mbps)
- Noise cancellation headset
- Power backup - 250-300W UPS
- Data availability - Ability to access up to 1.5GB of data per day during storm outages
Hourly base + commission
- 10 Paid time off days after 6 months + 2 extra days per year for a maximum of 20 days
- $250 bonus Technology/Health Benefit