Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe, and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 50 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, but we’re also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and we’re asking how we can make these better too. Right now, Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. Next to that, we help customers prepare for the new normal of work, Hybrid Work, with our Workplace Platform, our developer platform, Desks and other offerings.
Our rate of innovation is high, we are customer-centric, and we like to move fast. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace platform.
About the role
We are looking for a Channel Manager to accelerate our success with strategic channel partners in the US, including but not limited to resellers and system integrators. You will be focused on educating and evangelizing the Envoy mission to our strategic partners. As a member of the Channel Sales team, you will help refine our strategy to attract even more customers as well as expand adoption in our existing customer base. This role will be part of the Revenue team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
We are open to candidates in the following locations:
- Join a team tasked with growing the Channel operations and ultimately increasing the adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Implement strategies to source and generate revenue from resellers while ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy.
- Provide clear visibility on pipeline performance by accurately managing metrics and providing monthly forecasts on pipeline generation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Work cross functionally with teams including Marketing, Product, Finance, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the early stages of funnel building
- 3+ years with a proven track record of managing channel partners and/or selling through the channel.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with outbound sales strategies.
- Experience managing partnership enablement that engages executives and front line sales reps to source both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term strategic large enterprise deals
- Demonstrated an ability to present solutions effectively and manage meetings
- Demonstrate an ability to consistently generate new pipeline as well as grow existing customer relationships in a “Land and Expand” model or a “Top Down” selling motion
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.