Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how offices interact with visitors, keep employees safe and healthy, manage deliveries, and book conference rooms in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices safe and compliant.
With more than 100,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors empowers workplaces to create a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding their people, property, and ideas. Envoy Protect ensures employees are healthy before they come to the office and can keep a safe distance while they’re there. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution for you to book meeting rooms, free up unused rooms, and access newly open meeting space. Envoy Deliveries ensures that packages safely reach their recipients at work, without mailroom pile-ups or communication delays. For more information, please visit envoy.com.
About the role
We are looking for a team member who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Renewals team, you will help define our strategy to maximize retention and drive expansion while providing a great customer renewal experience. This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals lifecycle end-to-end, from the initial outreach to the closing of the renewal transaction itself.
- Engage key stakeholders in identifying contract requirements and resolving potential roadblocks to ensure an on-time close.
- Craft proposals, negotiate terms, and navigate procurement in collaboration with our Finance and Legal teams.
- Identify and escalate at-risk opportunities to minimize customer churn.
- Identify and surface up / cross sell opportunities to maximize revenue growth.
- Actively manage your renewals pipeline for continuous and accurate forecast reporting.
- Help develop and optimize our renewals program, from playbooks to processes.
- 3+ years in a Customer Success / Account Management, preferably with SaaS B2B closing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least three years.
- Experience engaging with Procurement & Legal teams and navigating the quote-to-close process.
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for customers.
- Experience managing pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term larger strategic deals.
- A Customer Success professional at heart but with a Sales mindset
- Highly organized and efficient in managing your renewals pipeline
- Motivated and resilient in moving individual renewal transactions forward
- Strategic in identifying opportunities to unlock more Envoy value
- An owner and contributor in helping build a new tea
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.