Envoy is transforming modern workplaces, challenging the status quo with products that make office life and work more meaningful. Envoy has redefined how offices interact with visitors and manage deliveries in over 13,000 locations around the globe while building products for a new era of workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Asana, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression, and keep their offices secure and compliant.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
About the role
We are looking for an Outbound SDR Manager to lead a team of Enterprise focused Outbound SDRs. The team is focused on educating and evangelizing the Envoy mission to Enterprise offices all over the world. As a member of the Enterprise team, you will help refine our strategy to attract even more Enterprise level customers as well as expand adoption in our existing customer base. This role will be part of the Revenue team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Build & Manage a team tasked with the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota
- Implement strategies to source and generate revenue from greenfield accounts while ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy
- Provide clear visibility on pipeline performance by accurately managing a team metrics and providing monthly forecasts on pipeline generation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the early stages of funnel building you manage
- Engage in team development by mentoring and coaching
- Partner with Field Marketing to Build Executive Level Champions in the segment & drive attendance to various field events
- 2+ years managing Lead Generation teams selling software to National or Enterprise Accounts
- A proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience engaging with C-Level Executives in Enterprise organizations as well as experience with outbound sales strategies
- Experience managing teams that engage with executives to source both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term strategic large enterprise deals
- Demonstrated an ability to lead teams that consistently generate new pipeline
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.