Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy in your territory by overachieving quota
- Manage the full sales cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye on your customer’s unique needs
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- 5+ years B2B closing sales experience
- Minimum 2 years selling into Enterprise clients
- A proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience selling to and engaging with C-Level Executives in larger organizations as well as experience with Procurement & Legal teams
- Experience selling/managing pipelines with both fast-moving transactional deals as well as longer-term strategic large enterprise deals
- Demonstrated an ability to consistently close new business as well as grow existing customer relationships in a “Land and Expand” model
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
- Passionate about our product and working with small businesses
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.