Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 50 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will develop and deliver a pipeline of qualified leads to fuel our hyper growth business. You will report to the Head of Demand Generation and will partner intimately with the Brand Comms, Product Marketing and Sales organizations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on performance-driven marketer to roll up their sleeves and build out our customer acquisition programs from concept through execution.We’re a small and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo -- and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs to acquire new business across a wide variety of channels online and offline.
- Scale paid search, paid social, and other paid online programs
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive trials of our self-service offering as well as qualified leads for the Sales organization
- Manage and coordinate new SEO projects to develop and optimize content for attracting target audiences to our web properties
- Closely monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns at each stage of the funnel
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Partner with our Sales qualification team to ensure lead volume and quality
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with your Marketing Operations partners
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, and continuously improve our campaigns
- Regularly report out on the performance of our customer acquisition efforts
- 3+ years of demand generation experience
- Experience implementing a range of demand generation programs, from self-service to enterprise sales
- Experience working with paid media
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- A high degree of self-awareness with highly developed emotional intelligence
- The ability to set and juggle priorities to focus on the mission critical issues
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Marketo and WordPress
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.