We are building analytics on natural language to help product development teams learn from large-scale customer feedback. Since our inception in 2020, we have been backed by top-tier VC firms from Silicon Valley and India. Today, we are proud to partner with some of the fastest scaling Product Led Growth companies. We are growing really fast and excited about having more people join us on this journey.
Read more about our core values and operating principles - here.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an early-stage member of the team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with founders to develop the entire backend and build out product features at a rapid pace.
- Identifying and driving innovative solutions to address the most critical needs of our customers.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional partners in data science, design and frontend functions.
- Solve complex MLOps (model deployment, monitoring, training) challenges.
- Build cost effective and scalable systems.
- Contribute to product development by pitching in with ideas and doing proof-of-concepts.
- Experience of domain modelling and deep understanding of distributed systems.
- Proficiency with any part of our technology stack: Golang, Serverless, Event Driven Architectures, NoSql/SQL, Elastic Search, Graphql, Microservice Architecture
- Hands-on experience in using versioning systems like Git.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with automated test suites
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve objectives
- Excellent organisational and analytical abilities
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Learning & Development resources
- Initial grant to setup home-office
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are open to a fully remote work setup till it is safe to work in person.