At Enterpret, we are building customer feedback intelligence for product development teams.We are solving complex problems in natural language processing, serverless computing, analytics on frontend, pushing the envelope of what’s possible by applying first principle thinking.
We are backed by some of the most storied VC firms like Kleiner Perkins, and Sequoia Capital who share our conviction. We are also lucky to have some of the most respected product development teams like Notion, Samsung and Loom, as our customers.
We love working with folks who are resourceful, thrive in ambiguity, and display a strong sense of ownership.
Our engineering culture is built around leveraging and contributing to open-source tools. We aim to build upon and improve state-of-the-art systems in our field of work.
Read more about our team, core values, and operating principles - here.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an early-stage member of the team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with founding team to develop the backend and build out product features at a rapid pace.
- Identifying and driving innovative solutions to address the most critical needs of our customers.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional partners in data science, design and frontend functions.
- Solve complex engineering problems for ML Platform.
- Build cost effective and scalable systems.
- Contribute to product development by pitching in with ideas and doing proof-of-concepts.
- Between 1.5 - 3.5 years of work experience in the industry.
- Experience of domain modelling and deep understanding of distributed systems.
- Proficiency with any part of our technology stack: Golang, Serverless, Event Driven Architectures, NoSql/SQL, Elastic Search, Graphql, Microservice Architecture
- Hands-on experience in using versioning systems like Git.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with automated test suites
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve objectives
- Excellent organisational and analytical abilities
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Learning & Development resources
- Initial grant to setup home-office
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.