We are building analytics on natural language to help product development teams learn from large-scale customer feedback. Since our inception in 2020, we have been backed by top-tier VC firms from Silicon Valley and India. Today, we are proud to partner with some of the fastest scaling Product Led Growth companies. We are growing really fast and excited about having more people join us on this journey.
Read more about our core values and operating principles - here.
Roles & Responsibilities
You'll be leading our product design efforts and have an opportunity to -
- Lead the process to develop Enterpret's design philosophy and systems from ground up.
- Partner with our Engineering team to explore complex problem spaces and deliver UI and UX designs and specs to clearly communicate product design requirements for the engineering team.
- Rapidly prototype and iterate until we deliver high-quality, polished, and delightful experiences for our customers.
- Deeply understand the technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape our product.
- Excellent product design skills encapsulating creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users.
- Experience in solving structured problems that have few dependencies and dealing with a high level of ambiguity.
- Experience designing digital apps and systems; you have built growth or adoption product solutions from scratch and iterated on existing solutions. Experience with Analytics products is a plus!
- Ability to effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates
Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and Ownership
- Smart, Humble and Friendly peers
- Competitive remuneration package with equity options
- Generous vacation
- Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Learning & Development resources
- Initial grant to setup home-office
- Monthly stipend for coffee / nutritional supplements
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that none of our employees or prospective employees receives less favourable treatment as a result of age, sex, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion or ethnic origin. Equally we aim to ensure that no such employee is disadvantaged by terms and conditions of employment which cannot be justified.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, we are open to a fully remote work setup till it is safe to work in person.