Entera is the leading SaaS and Services platform for Enterprise and Mid-Market Single Family Investors, empowering them to buy, sell and operate their real estate investments, seamlessly. Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Entera’s online marketplace offers the best combination of data, technology, services, and expertise to real estate investors. Since its inception in 2018, Entera has transacted on 15,000+ single-family homes valued at $5B across 29 US markets. Backed by leading investors Goldman Sachs, Bullpen, and Craft, Entera is helping its clients access, evaluate and transact on over 350,000 properties, scale their operations, make strategic data-driven decisions, and win more often. The company is headquartered in New York City, New York, and Houston, Texas.
As a Senior Product Manager at Entera, you will own, obsess over, and solve challenging customer problems to advance Entera’s mission. This is a high-leverage role that will interact with several different cross-functional stakeholders, both internal and external. You will be required to think big and then dive deep, with an action-oriented approach to bringing solutions to life for our customers. If you enjoy navigating ambiguity to crystalize the big picture and then getting in the weeds to bring compelling solutions to life, this role is for you!
***Real Estate or Investment Tech domain professional experience required.
What you’ll do:
- Become the expert and leader for key focus areas within our product portfolio
- Collaborate with leadership and other stakeholders to establish a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product areas
- Lead discovery and research efforts to deeply understand customer problems
- Develop project briefs, product requirements documents and specifications for new features and enhancements
- Establish and build relationships with engineers, designers, marketers and customer stakeholders - to enable amazing product creation
- Partner with marketing, customer-facing teams and our customers to ensure successful launches of new products
- Use data to monitor engagement and ensure ongoing success. Clearly communicate learnings to support ongoing growth
- Make a compelling case for your prioritization and roadmapping decisions
Who You Are:
- 6-8+ years of product management experience
- Passionate about Real Estate, PropTech and/or have professional relevant domain experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, establish a vision and a strategy to get there, and align executive stakeholders around the plan of action
- Ability to break down complex problems and design elegant solutions with a focus on usability and data-driven decision-making
- Understanding of the tools, techniques and methodologies that support product discovery and delivery
- Demonstrate your abilities as a problem solver and aligner - develop solutions and perspectives in a structured and organized way
- Align perspectives and communicate to achieve business goals and build amazing user experiences
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A results-driven approach that is entrepreneurial and action-oriented
*For those applicants in the NYC area, the salary range for this role is $124,000 to $190,000 plus an annual bonus. The salary offered will be based on experience, role, and location.
Entera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that celebrates difference and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging and respect. If there is anything we can do to ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.