Edge & Node is a creative software development company working to build a vibrant, decentralized future. Founded by the initial team behind The Graph, Edge & Node is dedicated to the advancement of web3, a decentralized and fair internet where public data is available to all—an internet that enables its users to increase agency over their creations and their lives.
Edge & Node’s initial product is The Graph, an indexing protocol for querying networks like Ethereum and IPFS, which ensures open data is always available and easy to access. The Graph is used by thousands of protocols and dapps including Uniswap, Livepeer, Aave, Decentraland, and more. Edge & Node also launched Everest, a decentralized registry with the mission to catalyze the shift to web3, facilitating community-driven curation of projects providing ongoing utility to the crypto space.
Tech Support & Developer Success is passionate about web3 and is familiar with The Graph. They are savvy about blockchains and APIs with knowledge of subgraphs. They are driven and committed to developing optimal experiences for engineers and users. They excel in client-facing roles and are ready to work with the best web3 projects globally.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Reviewing all of the external channels for The Graph and be extremely present and responsive
- Being helpful to all users of The Graph and ensuring each has a positive experience
- Actively answer queries on Discord and identify issues and bugs and ensure applications have seamless experiences with The Graph
- If the requests are more complex, narrowing down the problem a bit, reproducing and writing a proper ticket so that the other engineers can take it from there
- Supporting the business team in meetings, as needed. Manage relationships with potential users and subgraph implementers
- Supporting business team to identify new leads for integrations or partnerships
- Providing technical support and answer questions during hackathons, technical workshops and other inbounds from community events; help developers build the best subgraphs during the events
- Collaborating with the business development and community teams to support subgraph developers, users, and network participants
- Supporting end-to-end process of subgraph integrations and deployments
- Supporting the bug bounty program and protocol testing
What We Expect
- Be present on all channels
- Provide fast responses
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and drive meetings and engagements with potential users
- Experience with Customer Success and providing solutions for engineering products is preferred
- Experience with Github and other developer tooling
- TypeScript (intermediate skill level)
- GraphQL (intermediate skill level)
- Knowledge about The Graph, blockchain and web3
- 1+ year experience in Technical Support, Customer Success or similar
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related practical experience
- Knowledge about Cryptocurrency and the web3 community
About The Graph
The Graph is the indexing and query layer of web3. The Graph Network’s self service experience for developers launched in July 2021. Developers build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL. The Graph supports indexing data from multiple different networks including Ethereum, NEAR, Arbitrium, Optimism, Polygon, Avalanche, Celo, Fantom, Moonbeam, IPFS, and PoA with more networks coming soon. To date, tens-of-thousands of subgraphs have been deployed on the hosted service, and now subgraphs can be deployed directly on the network. Over 28,000 developers have built subgraphs for applications such as Uniswap, Synthetix, KnownOrigin, Art Blocks, Balancer, Livepeer, DAOstack, Audius, Decentraland, and many others.
If you are a developer building an application or web3 application, you can use subgraphs for indexing and querying data from blockchains. The Graph allows applications to efficiently and performantly present data in a UI and allows other developers to use your subgraph too! You can deploy a subgraph to the network using the newly launched Subgraph Studio or query existing subgraphs that are in the Graph Explorer. The Graph would love to welcome you to be Indexers, Curators and/or Delegators on The Graph’s mainnet. Join The Graph community by introducing yourself in The Graph Discord for technical discussions, join The Graph’s Telegram chat, and follow The Graph on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Medium! The Graph’s developers and members of the community are always eager to chat with you, and The Graph ecosystem has a growing community of developers who support each other.
The Graph Foundation oversees The Graph Network. The Graph Foundation is overseen by the Technical Council. Edge & Node, StreamingFast, Figment, Semiotic and The Guild are five of the many organizations within The Graph ecosystem.