Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want.
Who are we?
We are a leading FinTech company in LATAM who offer an end-to-end cross border payment solution that removes all barriers for our business and consumer clients to buy online from international outlets and suppliers. We believe that people should have the power to make choices, and that is why we offer local payment methods for the largest websites worldwide, such as Shopee, Spotify, AliExpress, JD.com, and DHGate and we have already reached more than 50 million customers in Latin America.
- Build and maintain data ingestion pipelines
- Develop data modeling algorithms
- Help developing compliance-related data products
- Monitoring data infrastructure performance and acting on incidents
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- At least one programming language (python or scala is preferred)
- AWS Data Lake related services knowledge
- Advanced systems architecture knowledge
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- Experience with stream processing techniques
- Experience with AWS Redshift or another Data Warehousing tool
- Experience with mission-critical production environments
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.