As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
This is a Palo Alto, CA hybrid position. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$270,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
EarnIn is looking for a Director of Corporate Development to join our Finance team. This individual will help drive EarnIn’s mission by identifying, evaluating, and executing potential acquisition and investment opportunities.
This is a high-visibility role and the first of its kind at EarnIn. It presents a unique opportunity for the candidate who is excited about owning the “full stack” of corporate development, and who is eager to make an impact in the FinTech space. This individual will work closely with senior leaders at EarnIn and will report directly to the CFO.
This is a hybrid position; this individual should expect to be in the office (Palo Alto) at least a few days per week.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with senior leadership to analyze EarnIn's strategic landscape, gather competitive industry intelligence, and develop the business case & rationale for acquisitions, investments, and other strategic partnerships
- Manage transactions end-to-end, including sourcing, evaluating, structuring, and closing transactions
- Plan and coordinate seamless, cross-functional post-transaction integrations
- Help design and build scalable Corporate Development processes at EarnIn
- Build a strong network of relationships in the FinTech industry, and stay abreast of industry trends
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner to cross-functional internal stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years experience in corporate development, banking, or investing; experience leading M&A transactions in a Corporate Development role required
- Experience in and passion for FinTech preferred
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable structuring and presenting opportunities to senior leaders through written communications and presentations
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to drive alignment and decision-making
- A scrappy and humble mindset. You roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Eager to tackle impactful business problems, and energized by a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- BS/BA required