Downtown Music Holdings (Downtown℠) is the leading global music services company. We help millions of creators, rights holders and their partners to manage their music as a business and get paid fairly for their work. We service more than 23 million music assets from more than 145 countries across six continents, including some of the world’s most well-known songs, from a catalog that spans 100 years of popular music, including music for film and television, and the single largest independent sound recording catalog in the industry. Our integrated platforms help democratize global music rights management and simplify the distribution, monetization, and promotion of creative works. Working with creators at every stage of their career, from emerging songwriters to iconic performers, our business model drives equity across the entire global music industry supply chain.
Downtown Music Holdings is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Executive Chairman and CEO. This is an incredible opportunity to be at the intersection of music and technology in a fast-growing global organization. The right candidate will be at the front lines of the business, utilizing their skills to ensure our executive office can focus on the most critical issues of the day. This role will report directly to the Chief of Staff and will be based in our New York City office. This position will be required to work in office on all working days. All offices are only open to vaccinated employees at this time.
What will you be doing?
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO and Executive Chairman
- Schedule and confirm in-person meetings and conference calls, both internally and externally and a high volume of travel
- Coordinate and produce agendas and related materials, provide background information, secure meeting rooms, AV, and organize catering (as needed)
- Manage calendar on a quarterly, monthly, weekly and hourly basis
- Optimize schedule and preparation of extensive event timelines
- Manage and update contact information for internal and external needs
- Maintain confidentiality across all aspects of the role
You are / have:
- 2+ year administrative experience supporting one or more executives (preferred)
- Ability to handle confidential information with highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Highly proficient user of G Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Slack, Zoom etc…. and excited about adopting modern office tools for today’s world
- Someone with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with remarkable attention to detail while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage meetings with people from different corners of the world including occasional night/weekend activity as needed
- Comfortable and able to work daily from our New York City office.
- White glove client services and experience (hospitality) a strong plus
- Bilingual is a strong plus
Why you want to work here:
- Ample opportunities to work collaboratively across our various businesses
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of innovative and passionate people
- Collaborative, open, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Rich benefit program, Life Insurance, 401k (with match)
- Free CitiBike Membership (NYC only)
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Downtown's values. We welcome and encourage all applicants of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.