Client Partner – Germany - Dusseldorf / Berlin or Hamburg
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented Client Partner for our Dusseldorf / Hamburg or Berlin office who is skilled in nurturing and building client relationships primarily across media agencies. Client Partners are responsible for a specified group of existing accounts to retain existing revenue while looking to actively drive net revenue growth through cross selling and upselling DoubleVerify’s solutions. We are looking for a strategic and commercial individual who has a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and a passion for the latest emerging technologies. The role will require strong knowledge of digital environments (display, video, mobile), online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Identifying new areas within a client organization not currently covered by core measurement/programmatic solutions and engages the client to perform upsells (i.e. in-house ecom,analytics or social content teams).
- Partnering with relevant Integrated Solutions Directors and other internal DV resources to convey the value of DV solutions already used by the customer and to identify, pitch and close upsell opportunities
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Helping review customer product usage and identifies gaps in knowledge or products in order to best meet the customers needs
- Identifying additional contacts across an organization to educate on DV, making us ‘stickier’ with the client while uncovering additional upsell opportunities
- Working with the Enterprise Sales Director, taking ownership of the customer relationship in the year after the customer is onboarded
- Leading RFPs/RFIs when issued by an existing customer managed by the Client Partner
- Evangelizing DoubleVerify’s value proposition, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via events, webinars, and other direct client communications channels.
- Responsible for organizing, requesting and presenting QBRs with insights provided from account management team
- Defining the key retention growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on relevant client and agency stakeholders, client/opportunity prioritization
- Ensuring revenue pipeline and activity is maintained and provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative up selling and cross selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Attending industry events and follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- Experience in building relationships and influencing clients at relevant media agencies
- Proven ability to grow revenue on specific strategic existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand’s key business objectives and challenges, and translate and build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business and sales.
- Useful to have contacts at media agencies, and a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation and excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent experience