Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
Under the Commercial Department, the Commercial Reporting Analyst will work to provide consistent revenue, financial, and process reporting to increase visibility into KPI’s and overall business health. The Commercial Reporting Analyst is expected to work efficiently and cross collaboratively in order to spearhead and ensure every employee in the Commercial Organization has the tools they need to be able to generate revenue, support their clients, and provide insights to senior leadership. This role will also provide insights and support for other key divisions which are reliant on inputs / actions from the Commercial Department including Business Development, FP&A, Investor Relations, Marketing, and Human Resources. Ultimately, this person will take our business processes and policies and create corresponding data visualizations through the use of Salesforce Analytics Studio (f/k/a TableauCRM), Google Data Studio, excel/g-sheets, and other third party platforms which allow us to better track revenue, action items, areas of opportunity and improvement. This role will also own data analysis across large sets of data covering people, revenue, product, etc. to develop and own insight generation to support key stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborating on projection and revenue reporting initiatives by helping to define processes and setting up reports or dashboards for tracking purposes
- Building out a process using complex queries and formulas to streamline/automate report requests frequently asked for by our commercial org in order to answer customer or compensation questions
- Designing, developing and maintaining Salesforce Analytics Studio (TabCRM)/Google Data Studio dashboards that may be used by the broader commercial org and upper management related but not limited to MBOs, revenue, leads, performance, etc.
- Monitoring usage of our third party platforms to measure ROI and user engagement
- Suggesting new KPIs for the commercial organization, based on data analysis, to drive increases in productivity and revenue.
Sales Enablement Focus
- Gathering and organizing feedback from the global sales team that will be used in our development of new Salesforce Analytics Studio (TabCRM) dashboards and Salesforce reports with the aim of (1) reducing an employee’s time spent in SFDC on admin related tasks (2) improving the ease at which an employee can update SFDC with relevant, valuable information and (3) ensuring each employee has a clear understanding of their own performance against their goal at any moment in time
- Assisting with the investigation, evaluation and assessment of business tools related to sales forecasting, pipeline management and business intelligence reporting
- Executing against an analytical framework for measuring the efficiency of each new seller to identify and report against success attributes which can be developed into additional programs
- Recording and analyzing requests from sales managers and sellers around process improvement ideas and challenges. Takes the lead in initial conversations with sellers to understand the asks and to see whether needs can be met through current process or if a development request should be put in
- Partnering with commercial training & onboarding to design and maintain documentation / training content associated with revenue reporting, pipeline management, and AM task and case management
Who you are
- 2-5 years of sales operations, salesforce, finance or sales planning experience with a background in the advertising / media industry preferred
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes and experience working with sales and contracting stakeholders
- Significant experience working in Salesforce CRM required and experience with TableauCRM (Salesforce Analytics Studio) and Google Data Studio strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of financial processes and forecasting preferred
- Work Ethic - willingness to go the extra mile to get things done no matter what
- Adaptability - we are moving at 1,000 miles per hour so things will change fast, be ready!
- Communication - you’re an expert communicator, easily explaining processes with clarity through both spoken and written communication
- Positivity - you have a can-do attitude and bring enthusiasm to everything you do; people are naturally drawn to you and love working with you
- Attention to Detail - you appreciate things being done correctly and nothing gets past you. You check things over thoroughly before signing off
- Strong experience in consolidating feedback across functional teams and documenting detailed requirements ready to hand off to technical resources
- Experienced in leading training sessions, with preferred experience in providing technical or process-focused trainings
- Query Knowledge a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and the Google Application Suite (including Google Data Studio) preferred
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $68,000 to $129,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.