Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
About the role
DV Pinnacle is our self-service platform which encompasses a suite of robust tools accessible to customers worldwide, that allow them to independently perform a variety of workflows ranging from activation to reporting. As the Group Lead, Product management, you will report directly to the VP, Pinnacle Products. You will manage the roadmap, requirements and strategy for the Activation team, which will help drive the evolution of DV Pinnacle platform.
In this role you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of Product Managers, Analysts and Engineers dedicated to the Pinnacle platform, while balancing input from internal business teams (at all levels) and customers directly. You'll have the opportunity to work with a fully integrated group of minds on projects that aim to create best in class products that make it easy for our clients around the world to verify their ads. This role is based in NYC.
What you’ll do
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the activation of pre-bid, post-bid and social products in DV’s portfolio.
- Own the technical health and user experience of our platform’s setup and activation
- Work with leaders of other Product teams, and across internal DV organizations (client services, finance, etc) to drive appropriate and scalable self-service solutions.
- Drive the requirements, development, rollout, and ongoing support of integrations between DV and partner companies.
- Prioritize requests from a diverse group of internal stakeholders, clients, and internal infrastructure teams, alongside your own priorities.
- Create, streamline and optimize both internal and customer-facing workflows and processes related to verification settings management.
- Develop wireframes and specifications that define new products and workflows, and refine existing ones, and partner with the Product Design team on an as-needed basis.
- Gather internal and external customer feedback to inform the strategy, look and feel of our products, while balancing this with market trends.
- Foster an environment that enables the Activation team to develop high quality, scalable and addictive products, in an agile environment.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- 3+ years of AdTech/Online Media industry experience.
- 6+ years product management experience.
- Track record of being a customer advocate that can translate customer behavior and needs into thoughtful product strategy and design.
- Experience working within various parts of the ad buying/serving landscape, specifically media planning tools, tagging and campaign management.
- Ability to write, communicate and present clearly and concisely.
- Experience working with Design teams on UI/UX of products and features.
- Ability to advocate for a solution with a diverse group of partners and stakeholders.
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative data points to derive product vision and priorities.
- Strong coordination and negotiation skills with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and continuous iteration.
- Self-starter with a passion for technology and problem solving.
- Experience working with the following tools or platforms: JIRA, Salesforce, Pendo, Figma, Invision, Looker, SQL.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At DoubleVerify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!