Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics. Our mission is to make the digital advertising ecosystem stronger, safer and more secure, thereby preserving the fair value exchange between buyers and sellers of digital media. Hundreds of Fortune 500 advertisers employ our unbiased data and analytics to drive campaign quality and effectiveness, and to maximize return on their digital advertising investments – globally. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and articulate individual to help manage our social media efforts and support our overall content marketing programs. First and foremost, this person should be a storyteller – someone who understands how to use social media and other content channels to capture attention and amplify messaging.
What you’ll do
- Create highly engaging, dynamic content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media and other DV partner channels
- Create, edit and coordinate posting of content for our key social media channels – in the US and globally
- Experience creating/storyboarding content for video, audio, digital channels, white papers and presentations
- Experience with digital storytelling and ability to write, produce and edit content
- Work alongside the various departments and brands to assist coming up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with current trends, ensuring that the company’s brand is developed and consistently applied across a range of channels.
- Understand how to create content for targeted audiences; set and evaluate KPIs
- Prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time producing innovative, high-quality, well-written works, delivered within budget and in-line with internal expectations.
- Execute new concepts and develop innovative as well as bold creative ideas in line with current and upcoming trends.
- Proactively collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality creative content according to the brief.
Who you are
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and key platforms (LI, FB, IG, YT, Twitter)
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to create shareable content, evidenced by a strong digital content portfolio demonstrating excellent writing skills and ability to deliver compelling messages.
- Strong writing skills and ability to demonstrate good editorial judgment.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, an innovative team player.
- Ability to take direction from management and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts and producing web and social media content.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field and at least 3 years of Digital Marketing content creation experience.
- Proficiency with all social platforms, especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and social management tools such as Hootsuite, or similar