DoubleVerify is a big data and analytics company. We track and analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world like Apple, Nike, AT&T, Disney, Vodafone, and most of the Fortune 500 companies. If you ever saw an Ad online via Web, Mobile or CTV device then there are big chances that it was analyzed and tracked by us.
We operate at a massive scale, our backend handles over 100B+ events per day, we analyze and process those events in real-time while making decisions on the environment where the ad is running and all the user interactions during the Ad display lifecycle. We verify that all Ads are Fraud Free, Brand Safe, in the right Geo and highly likely to be viewed and engaged, all that in less than a fraction of second.
We are global and have R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Helsinki, Ghent and San Diego. We work in a fast-paced environment and have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to solve big data challenges and want to help us build a better industry than your place is with us.
In this position you will lead the development of DV’s Classification product. You will lead a team building a product that analyzes hundreds of millions of pages and videos per day, combining Ontological and Machine Learning approaches to provide leading global brands with the most accurate and safe results in any digital environment, including Apps, Web, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
This Sr. PM will be responsible for the development of new functionality and services, as well as the expansion and scaling of the coverage of DV’s ontological and classification solutions. You’ll take part in a cross functional team that creates products for advertisers and publishers across the digital landscape. The role includes working directly with engineering Scrum teams as a Product Owner, as well as close collaboration with other product and engineering teams across multiple locations.
The ideal candidate is data driven and detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data and has extensive product management experience. Communication skills and great analytical skills are also crucial for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn about web classification is key for success in this role.
- Create roadmap and requirements for Classification products
- Serve as the Product Owner for an engineering scrum team
- Collaborate with other product and engineering teams in order to ensure successful launches
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering and breaking down the vision to epics and stories
- Collect feedback and functional needs and develop product requirements accordingly
- Create product documentation for internal and external customers
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Hands-on experience with SQL and data analysis tools
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly and effectively learn and explore new topics, identify knowledge sources and understand new technologies, markets and concepts independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative/Technical field
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space