What you’ll do
- We are looking for someone to lead our DevOps R&D Israel team, which is made up of software engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automation.
- You’ll manage and guide the team architecture, best practices and advanced development techniques.
- You will be working with our team to help architect, build, and support a high volume / low latency platform that processes several terabytes of data each day. You will have the freedom to innovate and take your projects from test to production in a short time.
- Work heavily with kubernetes and define the systems better.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in our Continuous Delivery framework and processes.
- Design, deploy and manage IaaS self created applications
- You will work alongside the parallel devops development teams to provision, automate, and tune multiple environments across datacenter and cloud platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of 5 DevOps Software engineers
- Act as a DevOps mentor to the team, making sure the team skills and knowledge are improving over time by creating a personal training/improvement plan for each one of the member of the team
- Managing the team’s task and priorities on a daily basis, review the team hours on daily basis to make sure the team are working on the correct priorities
- help the development time to priorities the tasks according to the business goals and convert those Epics to the team Jira tasks
- Responsible for High level design of Epics (Epic = collection of DevOps tasks that are part of a big task/story) for the Measurement’s traffic system, the systems responsible for processing billions of Ad traffic per day, the system have to be high throughput and high availability across the world
- Code review the work of the team and responsible for its quality
- Be part of the design meeting that is done by the Development team and provide the devops inputs
Who you are?
- Excellent coding skills, nothing less will do
- A significant experience leading a software development team
- 6+ years experience in software development (Go/Java/NodeJS/Python/etc…)
- DevOps experience with a good planning understanding of continuous delivery and deployment patterns and tools - prior experience with kubernetes is a must
- Ability to leverage application and system metrics, log events, and wire data to analyze performance
- Good communication skills, a great personality, and a love for working collaboratively
- Experience working with GCP or other public cloud
- Experience in working on large scales and delivering big features
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a big data analytics company, gone public in April 2021 (NYSE: DV).
We track and analyze tens of billions of ads every day for the biggest brands in the world like Nike, AT&T, Disney, Vodafone, and most of the Fortune 500 companies, if you’ve seen an ad online via Web, Mobile, or CTV device then there are big chances that it was measured by us.
We operate at a massive scale, we handle over 100B events per day and over 1M RPS at peak, we process events in real-time at low latencies (ms) to help our clients make decisions before, during and after the ad is served. We verify that all ads are fraud free, appear next to appropriate content, appear to people in the right geography and measure the viewability and user’s engagement throughout the ad’s lifecycle.
We are global, we have R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Berlin, Belgium and San Diego, we work in a fast-paced environment and have a lot of challenges to solve. If you like to work in a huge scale environment and want to help us build products that have huge impact on the industry, and the web - then your place is with us.