Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 230 employees strong and growing.
Double Good grew over 40% in 2022 and is on track to do that again this year. To support our continued growth we are looking for a Senior People Experience Partner to join our team. In this amazing and newly-created role based in our state-of-the art production facility in Burr Ridge the successful candidate will partner with our talented team of business coaches as they continue to Create Joy every single day for our teammates, fundraisers and customers!
About the role:
- Collaborates with production leaders in the areas of employee relations, culture, talent management, manager coaching, DEIB, and employee safety
- Partners with leaders and the talent acquisition team to create job descriptions and role scorecards.
- Assist with succession planning, people development and performance management.
- Builds data-driven action plans around culture, DEIB, employee relations and career development in partnership with colleagues from the People team
- Deliver all people-relevant programs including but not limited to: leadership training, conversations for growth, compensation and general learning and development
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues for both exempt and nonexempt employees by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Promote and establish positive employee relations and promote a high level of employee morale
- Work cross functionally with all teams to help employees and managers improve their working relationships, increase productivity and retention
- Act as a business advisor to leaders on policies and recommend any changes, help implement these changes as needed
- Serve as a liaison with other teams across the People organization including People Operations and Talent Acquisition to coordinate the development and execution of programs, systems and processes
Experience & Skills we value:
- At least seven years of progressive experience in HR, talent management, organizational development, and DEIB, preferably in a manufacturing, E-commerce, or high-growth technology organization
- Strong fluency across human resources disciplines, including employee relations, DEIB, culture, engagement, talent management, and learning and development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced and matrixed organizational environment that is both consensus- and mission-driven
- Proven expertise in developing collaborative partnerships with business leaders and with cross-functional teams
- Intellectual acumen, sound judgment, professional and personal integrity, initiative and flexibility, combined with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, high energy, independent, results-oriented demeanor and a strong drive to succeed
- Excellent communication (verbal, written) skills
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to a cause.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.