The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Follow SOPs and the Master Sanitation Schedule to ensure the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, production areas, and general welfare areas
- Ensure superior sanitation of equipment and facilities at all times.
- Help with special cleaning projects and troubleshooting of any issue
- Train Sanitation employees on proper cleaning techniques, safe efficient uses of sanitation products and equipment, and safe procedures.
- Assist the Sanitation Supervisor with overseeing and development of other sanitation workers, and their completion of sanitation activities
- Assist in training plant employees assigned to cleaning activities or who perform cleaning activities as part of their normal job duties on proper cleaning techniques and procedures including production employees as necessary
- Maintain detailed procedures and SSOPs for all plant equipment and facility areas
- Maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations as well as all food safety policies and procedures
- Assist with completion of all sanitation related paperwork
- Ensure and demand a high level of safety and environmental awareness.
- Recommend measures for continuous improvement
Ideal Candidates will have...
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good communicator
- Ability to follow established procedures & standards
- Flexible and resourceful
- Experience with food manufacturing equipment, operations and GMPs
- HACCP, GMP, SSOP experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment with the best interest of both our work force and the business in mind
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.