Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
About the role:
Our B2B2C virtual fundraising platform combined with our made-to-order approach to popcorn production means feature prioritization, scope, and effective execution of new feature development are critical to the overall customer journey and company operations.
As a Senior Product Manager, your focus will be on owning the product development lifecycle for a key product area for Double Good’s flagship product. This includes building the roadmap and delivery on outcome based on product goals.
This role will be hybrid onsite from our downtown Chicago office.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Define and drive product strategy for key customer segments and product areas
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization to drive product execution
- Manage and deliver large-scale, cross functional product and process innovation projects
- Communicate plans and outcomes effectively across the organization and with top executives
- Contribute to creating a learning culture dedicated to constant improvement
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of key initiatives for the Double Good platform
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- Facilitate strategic planning workshops
- Partner with product design, UX design and engineers to validate potential solutions
- Glean insights about our users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Drive execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
Experience and skills we value:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, HCI or other applicable degree is preferred; may substitute applicable work experience with Business Analyst or Product Management competencies and subject matter expertise
- 5 years of experience as product manager
- Possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip.
- Exceptional project management, organizational and communication skills with an ability to influence and unite cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and an affinity for data (familiarity with SQL and/or behavioral data analytics tools is highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to build alignment and buy in across teams through servant leadership and strong data driven decision making skills
- The skills to distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans
- Sufficient technical experience to understand complexity drivers
- Ability to bridge the communication gap between engineers and business stakeholders
About the role:
- Conceptualize, prioritize, and write high quality user stories and product requirements
- Drive excellence in near term product roadmap preparation to ensure new features have a high ROI
- Master the voice of the customer; learn all about their wants, needs, pain points, etc.
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs to facilitate data-driven team discussions
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to provide guidance to engineering around bugs, issues, incidents
- Build key stakeholder buy-in for new features
- Drive Double Good strategy by identifying new opportunities that will help make our solution easier and more engaging for users. You will then work with product managers to take action on your insights
- Go-to-market and new product rollout experience
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience with Behavioral Analytics
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.