Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
About the role
The purpose of the Systems Analyst in the Customer Operations function is to ensure the stability, ongoing maintenance and enhancements to the current Customer Operations tech stack so that it runs smoothly. As Double Good grows, a dedicated individual must manage the complex, custom interactions and integrations between the systems used to service our customers. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for onboarding new team members into the various essential tools, ensuring clean data transfers from one system to another, monitoring and reacting to internal tooling incidents, and managing the development of enhancements to enable agent efficiency.
Experience and skills we value:
You have significant experience and subject matter expertise across tools and systems that are used in a customer service environment. You are adaptable and relish working with partners. You are risk averse and have a healthy, perhaps even obsessive, interest in the intersection between process and technology. You care deeply about the impact your work has on communities.
What you will do at Double Good:
- Administrate Customer Operations tooling
- Ensure existing integration architecture and data transfer is stable
- Protect the Customer Operations team from a variety of sources of IT risk
- Create and maintain documentation on system integrations and workflows
- Act as first line of defense for customer service agents when core CS systems are not functioning properly
- Execute new enhancements to enable scalability to an ever changing Customer Operations landscape
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with 2+ years of experience
- 2+ years of systems (e.g. CRM, NPS, Zapier, databases) administration experience
- Process documentation skills
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic SQL skills
- An analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
About Double Good:
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability