Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 230 employees strong and growing.
The IT Support team provides technical assistance and training to end users including resolving or escalating help desk tickets related to hardware and software troubleshooting. This role will be the first point of contact for the end users seeking technical assistance.
IT Support would also walk the end users through the problem-solving process so the user would understand how the solution was achieved to alleviate future technical issues by providing the necessary troubleshooting tools to resolve the issue themselves. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership.
This role will be onsite primarily focused on our Elmhurst location after we make the move in Q2. Initially training/work will be in our Burr Ridge and Lemont offices.
About the role:
- Act as the primary point of contact to provide desktop support for a variety of software, hardware, and peripheral accessories, supporting both business and shipping floor users. Current environment includes Windows, Macs, Zebra printers, G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Monday, Plex ERP, ShipStation and dozens of other SaaS platforms.
- Troubleshoot issues, help identify and document root cause, and research solutions.
- Maintain essential IT operations for Double Good, including laptops, phone system, printers, software, and hardware.
- Document processes & maintain the technical specifications of IT related hardware, software.
- Provide training to business users.
- Manage cloud user account administration, i.e., account creation, management, and password resets for a variety of software applications including G-suite, Slack, Trello, Zoom, ERP, etc.
Experience & Skills we value:
- Demonstrated success in a help desk or desktop support role and/or Certification (CompTia A+, Google IT Support Professional, etc.), bootcamp, or Degree in IT, MIS, or Computer Science
- Comfortable troubleshooting IT hardware and software (ideally Windows, Google Suite, Zoom, manufacturing/logistics ERP, Slack, etc.)
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a high degree of ownership who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
Nice to have and/or you’ll learn:
- Experience supporting users in a manufacturing or shipping facility with connectivity to printers (we currently use Zebra) and plant floor controllers helpful
- Basic understanding of networks (Cisco Meraki)
- Experience with a company that has moved locations, implemented an ERP, and/or experienced rapid growth would be helpful
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.