Double Good creates joy through our product based fundraising platform. Our solution helps organizations raise funds fast. We deliver made-to-order delicious popcorn direct to supporters through an ecommerce platform. We’re 220 employees strong and growing.
The Product team’s focus is to create a best-in-class user experience from both the web and our native app for all stakeholders in our B2B2C model. The Sr. Product Designer will work closely with our team of researchers, product managers, and engineers to understand and fulfill business goals, adapt our product to new personas and markets as we continue to rapidly scale, and implement and improve our design systems.
This role is based in Chicago and we are open to candidates in other U.S. locations.
About the role:
- Champion and cultivate a design-driven culture through every touchpoint in the customer journey utilizing Genchi-Genbutsu principals
- Own and lead all phases of the product design life cycle ranging from strategy, ideation, prototyping, design, review, implementation, and iteration.
- Partner with Engineering to evolve the design system that provides an accessible, consistent user experience across our platform and faster product design/iteration.
- Promote a design-driven culture through research, knowledge sharing, and implementing industry best practices and tools.
- Regularly interact with the end users in a culture responsive to their ideas and desires.
Experience & Skills we value:
- At least five years of native-app product design experience, ideally building a product from strategy to iteration
- Strong understanding of Figma and other design tools (Adobe Suite)
- Experience with building and implementing Design Systems
- Please include a link to your design portfolio with your application
At Double Good, we believe in the power of joy and connection. Our hand-crafted, small batch popcorn sold through a user-friendly app allows organizations to focus on what they love. Our values - people matter, deliver excellence, own it, and enjoy the ride - guide the journey.
As featured on the Today Show, Double Good is not just about the product - we have a strong social mission. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and youth athletes. We’ve helped organizations raise over $200M and 50% of sales goes directly to our customers.
As the #1 product-based virtual fundraising app, we are experiencing rapid growth. Join us in making a positive impact on communities nationwide.
Double Good offers our employees:
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees 24/7
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Relaxed, Fast-Paced work environment. (It’s a thing, we swear).
- Company events (Happy Hours, Massages, Ice Cream Trucks)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.