The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS...
- Execute daily production of Double Good Popcorn at their specified workcenter.
- Run a variety of automated workcenters that include cooking, packaging, baggers, and scales.
- Runs/sets up industrial equipment, such as automated VFF baggers, and other automated manufacturing and production equipment
- Follows equipment safety standards including safety checks and use of safety devices (i.e. interlock and estops)
- Ensure product quality including conducting quality checks and identifying and correcting defective product situations
- Remove and replace equipment components during setup, teardown and changeover process.
- Complete basic preventative maintenance including cleaning, inspection, and lubrication (CIL)
- Assist in rebuilding of equipment parts
- Use inventory control systems and associated CMMS
- Reads mechanical and electrical machine schematics/manuals
- Serve as subject matter expert with ability to provide content for training documentation as well as train other operators in area of expertise.
- Assist with coordination of planned maintenance events
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Develop and maintain compliance with standard work and operating procedures.
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Identifies opportunities with equipment to maximize uptime while reducing scrap
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing including Value Stream Mapping and RCM
- Familiar with equipment continuous improvement initiatives and Kaizen methodology.
- Helps develop new procedures and practices
- Leads Focused improvement initiative projects as necessary utilizing DMAIC and RCPS tools.
YOU’RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY...
- Working in a fast pace environment where every movement counts
- Staying laser focused on the task at hand
- Working effectively under pressure
- Understanding your impact to the overall purpose of the company
- Celebrating small and large achievements
- Being Consistent, Caring and Confident
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- 3 years of Manufacturing or production experience
- H.S Diploma or other relevant work experience
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Basic pneumatic and lubrication skills
- Demonstrated Math and Measurement skills.
- Basic hand tool skills
- Working knowledge of Safety, and Health and Environment principles and practices in a manufacturing setting.
- Proven ability to apply problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Flexibility to work within teams and independently with minimal supervision to meet operational goals
- Multitasking and running/setting up multiple high-tech machines at the same time
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Robotics Equipment Experience
- Proficient in use and application of Google GSuite or equivalent (MS office)
- Running VFF equipment
- Experience in a performance-based environment (lean, six sigma, TPS)
- Experience in food manufacturing or high volume fulfillment operations
- Associates or Technical Degree/Certification
- Certification as equipment operator trainer
- OSHA or other formal safety training
Able to autonomously setup, run, changeover and troubleshoot multiple technologies on a production line with various types of low-tech and high-tech equipment; this may include filling, labeling, packaging and palletizing equipment across single or multiple lines. Serves as the subject matter expert, and can train others, which includes completing training documentation. The primary goal is to work safely with a focus on teamwork towards the reduction of downtime, as well as improving efficiency and quality. Partnering with cross-functional teams is crucial to the success of an Aerosols and Liquids Operator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Follows equipment safety standards:
- Performs safety checks
- Uses safety devices – interlocks, e-stops, guarding
Ensures product quality, such as:
- Conducting quality audits
- Identifying and addressing defective product
- Recovering from bad audits
Performs tasks such as:
- Removing and replacing equipment parts for changing over to other products
- Completing preventative maintenance, such as cleaning, inspecting, and lubricating equipment
- Repairing equipment by removing and replacing parts
- Assisting with rebuilding parts, as necessary
- Uses inventory controls systems, such as SAP
- Runs/sets up equipment and performs preventative maintenance on industrial equipment.
- Reads system drawings or equipment manuals to identify equipment parts and their functions
- Rebuilds equipment parts, as necessary
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to assist or train other operators
- Assists with providing content for training documentation
- Assists with coordination of planned maintenance events
- Takes ownership for maintenance and equipment operation autonomy
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace in accordance with SCJ policies and procedures
- Interact professionally and make positive contributions within the team and business environment using SCJ principles
- Develop and maintain compliance with standard work and standard operating procedures
- Show adaptability by performing various assignments during the shift
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- Work to maximize uptime and reduce scrap
- Maintain and improve quality standards
- Identify wastes and eliminate losses
- Support Plant audits: GMP, SQA, ISO, SEA, Housekeeping, Center lining, etc.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing including Value Stream Mapping, CILT, Visual Management, Setup reduction time & Kaizen
- Complete technical training grid requirements within the allotted timeframe
- Ability to work on multiple technologies
- Able to fulfill QLR or SLR role on team
- Ability to interact with robotics
- Helps develop new procedures and practices
- Can function as a key process owner / driver in a specified area of responsibility
- Participate in process improvement projects as necessary (DMAIC, Fishbone 5 Way analysis, etc.)
- Serve as new equipment champion when introducing new technology into the plant