WHO WE ARE...
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
The purpose of IT Support is to provide assistance with Help Desk Tickets as well as basic hardware and software troubleshooting. This role would be the first point of contact for the end users seeking technical assistance. IT Support would also walk the end users through the problem-solving process so the user would understand how the solution was achieved to alleviate future technical issues by providing the necessary troubleshooting tools to resolve the issue themselves. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership. Apply for this position today if you think you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
YOU WILL DO THESE THINGS...
- Maintain essential IT operations for Double Good, including laptops, phone system, printers, software, and hardware.
- Provide IT Help Desk support to assist in troubleshooting, identify and document root cause.
- Document processes & maintain the technical specifications of all IT related hardware, software and provide training to business users.
- Cloud user account administration, i.e., account creation, management, and password resets
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Basic understanding of IT hardware/software
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
- Experience with Google Suite of Products and Zoom
- Basic understanding of networks
- 2+ years in a Helpdesk role
PERKS AT OUR DOWNTOWN OFFICE...
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.