At Double Good, we are all about creating and sharing joy. Our virtual fundraising app connects teams with their supporters to help athletes, coaches, and students do what they love. Our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn is made to order and 50% of the sales return to the event organizers. These funds turn into uniforms, safety pads, cleats, calculators, test tubes, travel opportunities, and brand new experiences- and that creates our joy.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. The Double Good Kids Foundation partners with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial barriers. Our goal is to push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
So far, we have helped raise over $100M to fuel kids’ passions nationwide. We are dedicated to improving our products and experiences to expand our reach and continue to empower kids of all abilities to do more of what they love. That’s how we create joy together.
The Research and Development Project Manager is a new role at Double Good, who will be responsible for creating the commercialization process and project management structure. Our Research and Development Project Manager will partner with leaders and our cross functional teams to drive commercialization across a variety of projects; brand redesign, new flavors, and supply improvements. The Research and Development Project Manager is accountable for commercializing aligned projects through the Commercialization Process from idea concept through to product launch.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS:
- Project Management routine cross functionally, ensuring timelines, data requirements and deliverables are accurately and timely delivered
- Work with supply chain, purchasing, planning, regulatory, QA, operations, sales and packaging to manage projects from idea, to production scale-up and all the way to product launch
- Moderates regular timeline meetings with cross functional team members involved in the commercialization process.
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership to drive projects to successful implementation, including managing and executing complex and multi-faceted projects. Direct multiple, concurrent projects ensuring on-time completion.
- Reports project status to the leadership team as required
- Facilitate and lead pre-mortem discussions with key stakeholders communicating project scope, process, and ensure expectations are clearly defined and documentation requirements are in place
- Complete full commercialization of new production for Double Good across all new flavors
- Ensures specifications and supporting documentation are complete, accurate, and up to date for all assigned projects.
- Project management as assigned
- Manage internal and 3rd party lab activities including identifying test timing requirements, managing budgets and reporting
- Learn and develop strong working knowledge of all production lines and the processes necessary to commercialize products
- Ensure all products meet all quality, food safety and regulatory requirements and standards
- Responsible for planning, executing, and closing commercialization projects (including postmortem)
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or other related field
- 5+ years of project management experience in the food manufacturing or CPG space
- Passionate about food safety and quality
- Strong organization skills and high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and influence: clear and concise
- Comfort level with project management software
- PMP or equivalent certifications a plus
- Experience in a startup or high growth organization
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!