WHO WE ARE...
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU WILL DO THESE THINGS...
- Own all phases of product design life cycle: research, ideation, prototyping, design review, implementation
- Lead a team of designers to identify, organize, and conduct independent research to collect and analyze user behavior through usability studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, and benchmarking
- Teach UI designers how to build consensus by presenting design work with solid rationale to cross-functional teams, internal stakeholders, executive leadership, and customers
- Lead design critiques, stakeholder reviews, and Product demos
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to discuss project status, goals, roadblocks, and areas for improvement
- Extend, improve, and advocate for design systems
- Review feature work and help maintain standards and consistency across feature teams
- Determine resource utilization to meet schedules and goals, including planning, staffing, budgeting, and managing expense priorities
- Spend time planning, evaluating, organizing, and managing design work across multiple products and cross-functional teams
- Help shape and promote a design culture
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with 5+ years of experience in a leadership role at B2C organizations
- Expert-level understanding of when to use different research methods during the product development process
- Experience working closely with customers, peers, developers, and product managers from inception through implementation
- Understanding of Front-End coding languages and development with the ability to prototype robust interactions
- Appreciation and understanding for all aspects of design
- Mastery over design and prototyping tools
- Proven ability to develop domain and product expertise
- Ability to clearly communicate design problems and workflow solutions to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
PERKS AT OUR DOWNTOWN OFFICE...
- Competitive pay
- Regular outings, fun environment, downtown office in Chicago
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 4% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.