The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
YOU CAN DO THESE THINGS:
- Implement robust Supply Chain Planning Processes,, aligned with a broader methodology for high service levels & strict quality parameters in an e-commerce value chain.
- Establish and implement robust standard operating procedures in all areas to drive high reliability in day to day network supply
- Own the Sales & Operations Planning Process
- Drive accountability in ERP business processes, including master data management.
- Create procurement standards with comprehensive category strategies, across all of Double Good.
- Assess and mitigate supply chain risk; including onboarding new suppliers, creating inventory & capacity models, implementing intellectual property security measures and meeting food safety supplier requirements.
- Develop year on year strategies for supply chain, and lead execution of implementation.
- Support process control supporting the overall strategy for manufacturing excellence
- Degree in Business, or Supply chain required.
- 10+ years of experience in supply chain leadership
- Expertise in Supply Planning fundamentals & proven track record of planning excellence
- Food or Pharmaceutical Supply Chain experience
- Experience assessing & implementing an ERP
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail .
- Strong skills in the following areas: business management, human relations, financial analysis, budgeting, relationship building, time management, planning and organizing .
Okay, now that you know what we are looking for, if this is you, please send us your resume!