About Double Good:
The soul of Double Good lies in the mission of creating and sharing joy. Our digitally-native fundraising platform is built on the idea that connecting with supporters should be simple, approachable and effective. Our user experience, coupled with our handcrafted ultra-premium popcorn, empowers organizations to do more of what they love. The funds raised go on to relieve the high costs of education, extra-curricular activities, community engagement, and athletic development.
Our social initiatives echo our values and passions. We partner with purposeful organizations to benefit students and athletes facing physical, intellectual, and financial challenges. Our goal is to amplify marginalized voices and push the boundaries of access in academic and athletic activities by contributing experiences, equipment, and educational opportunities to the communities that crave them the most. We strive to level the playing field and enrich the diversity of participants.
As the leading product-based virtual fundraising solution on the market, Double Good continues to expand its impact across communities nationwide. We're experiencing rapid product-led growth, driven by the continuous improvement of our platform based on user research and feedback. Our app is widely acclaimed, with an ever-growing 4,000+ 5-star reviews in App and Play Stores. Our expanding team of creators, thinkers, and problem-solvers is united in our goal of empowering kids, students, and community leaders to do more of what they love.
At Double Good, you’ll…
- Develop and maintain a deep and healthy Product Roadmap
- Master Genchi Genbutsu (“go and see”). In other words, go talk to the customers to build unfiltered empathy with the end-user
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs
- Ensure every problem statement that goes into Product/Design/Engineering process has a defendable effort vs. value tradeoff
- Keep Product tightly aligned with the Primary Customer and the target market at all times
- Document, consolidate, and build buy-in for all feature requirements
- Own It. At Double Good, we are committed to owning our successes and our failures. We believe in failing forward and using our mistakes to learn and grow continuously
Ideal Candidate will have...
- Demonstrated ability to build alignment and buy in across teams through Servant Leadership
- A scrappy nature and be able to get things done with minimal resources
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Impeccable follow-through
- The skills to distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans
- Passion for process, with flexibility to thrive in a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- History of Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for defining key metrics and driving accountability
- Sufficient technical experience to understand complexity drivers
- Ability to bridge the communication gap between engineers and business stakeholders
- Go-to-market and new product rollout experience
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience with Behavioral Analytics
- 3+ years of experience as a technical product manager, project manager, or developer in an agile software development environment or in a consulting firm
- Competitive pay
- Working with amazing charity partners and helping kids.
- Autonomous work environment
- 401k with 3% Match
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision offered with competitive company contribution
- Healthiest You (teladoc service) covered 100% by Double Good
- Company sponsored disability and life insurance