We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As an Accountant at Domo, you will be responsible for various GL-related functions. Your responsibilities will include: analyzing expenses to determine the accuracy of P&L accounts balances and classifications, analyzing and tracking balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy of liability and other balance sheet accounts, maintaining support for statutory audits, account reconciliations, quarterly support, Open PO support, and other ad-hoc projects as deemed necessary. Domo offers an exciting and evolving environment and a unique opportunity to be part of a public company within the SaaS industry.
- Manage and track several GL accounts, including accrued liabilities, intangible assets, and others to ensure correct and accurate reporting of company account balances;
- Analyze monthly bills and expense accounts in order to ensure correct accounting treatment within appropriate GL accounts and to ensure appropriate classification;
- Perform account reconciliations on a monthly basis;
- Customer payment applications;
- Cash account reconciliations;
- Coordinate with AP and FP&A teams to process PO accruals;
- Record journal entries in Netsuite;
- Perform varying types of ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Ability to work United States Hours;
- A degree in accounting or finance;
- Chartered Accountant certification (or in the process of obtaining certification);
- 2+ years of accounting-related experience;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Ability to quickly learn new types of accounting software, experience with NetSuite, Blackline, and Coupa a plus;
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon the various responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role;
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and have a strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work remote and occasionally meet during US working hours.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.