We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
Domo’s approach to Education & Community sets the bar high for enterprise eLearning best practices. Bring your skills and experience to help Domo drive awareness across college campuses and drive to students learn how to digitally transform their lives and businesses. We need an e-learning expert committed to help us define, promote, measure, and scale Domo Education across college campuses.
This Education Intern will be responsible for assisting in several important initiatives, including:
- Domo Education offering definition, packaging, pricing strategy, and go-to-market strategy;
- Domo Education promotion efforts, including customers, partners, and internal.
- Work with the Education team to execute operations that support live instructor-led training efforts; i.e. creating courses, sending invites, updating project plans, matching contract purchase to available education, etc.;
- Assist in process improvement; automate where possible, simplify, decrease errors and bottlenecks in processes;
- Use Domo to provide data to relevant teams for understanding education by customer account, etc;
- Communicate with our customers in a concise way that customers will understand;
- Create promotional content used by sales, marketing, and client services;
- Work directly with customer-facing reps and with customers to promote education offerings, in support of driving revenue, renewals, and customer adoption;
- Collaborate with external and internal development resources drive awareness;
- Manage time to meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables;
- Work continuously to improve processes, foster creativity, and solve problems on the team;
- Foster a positive corporate culture, working in a team-focused environment;
- Thrive in an agile, fast-paced, corporate environment;
- Convey a consistent level of professionalism;
- Capacity to self-start.
- Working towards degree in Information Systems, Product Marketing, Product Management (or related field), Education, etc.;
- Experience in process improvement, technical languages (SQL, etc.), e-learning platforms, etc.;
- 2-5 years professional work experience.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.