We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
We are on looking for a stellar Customer Advocacy Marketing Manager to support our advocacy efforts. We want you to implement, maintain, and grow our advocacy platform – built on Influitive.
In this role, you’ll partner with the sales and CS organizations to create advocates from within our existing customer base. You’ll build strong relationships with customers that will directly benefit sales and marketing teams by increasing customer advocacy (including referrals, references, testimonials, etc.). We are looking for a personable, effective communicator who will act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization. The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously and make data-driven and ROI-focused decisions. The Advocacy team is fast-paced, lean, and agile. You will work on a team where no task is too large or too small. You must be a hands-on worker -- who is comfortable experimenting, executing, and constantly learning.
- Create, manage, and maintain global customer advocacy program built on Influitive; continually recruit new customer advocates;
- Motivate and incentivize customers to advocate for Domo, and centrally track customer advocacy activities across departments (sales, CS, product, and marketing) to ensure proper recognition, thanks, and many more advocacy opportunities in the future;
- Build rapport with customers to drive better retention rates, uncover new leads via customer referrals, manage reference calls, and produce more cross-sell and upsell opportunities;
- Identify key customers that can share their Domo success stories through webinars, event speaking, PR/AR opportunities, online reviews, surveys, and video and written testimonials.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology;
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Communications, Marketing, or Business;
- Previous experience in customer reference, advocacy program, sales or customer success preferred;
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers;
- Ability to write effective and creative copy; graphic design capabilities are a plus;
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams;
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic work environment;
- Highly driven individual with an ability to self-manage and desire to learn;
- Experience with tools including: Salesforce, Microsoft Suite, Influitive, Asana, Wordpress, Alyce, Sendoso, and Domo.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.