We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
We are on the hunt for a stellar Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager to support our new logo acquisition efforts. This person’s key remit would be to partner with sales leaders and ecosystem members and then lead the charge ideating, managing and executing programs and initiatives for North America to source leads and influence pipeline and ACV.
This candidate has strengths in managing multiple projects simultaneously, budget management, is data-driven and ROI-focused. The ideal candidate understands the data and can make it actionable. You have experience executing virtual and in-person events and are comfortable interfacing and working with the C-suite. You can work autonomously and make decisions. You are a risk taker but accountable for your decisions, and not afraid to fail and learn from mistakes. The Enterprise team is fast-paced, lean and agile, where no task is too large or too small; you will be hands-on, experimenting, executing, and constantly learning. We are marketing-led and sales-driven in our approach.
- Build, manage, execute and track results for new logo programs and campaigns;
- Work closely with Sales Leaders and Account Executives to understand their key accounts and potential opportunities to build the most efficient programs;
- Research, plan, and execute field marketing events including custom roundtables, workshops, webinars, and hospitality;
- Develop and maintain Enterprise marketing processes and frameworks and refine where needed;
- Communicate and collaborate with the Global Demand Center on digital initiatives and other integrated campaigns;
- Partner with Product Marketing and Vertical experts on solution messaging and positioning for ABX campaigns and events;
- Understand and contribute to mapping the customer journey through a variety of tactics (emails, events, content syndication, direct mail);
- Own communications between the revenue organization and broader marketing team by acting as the liaison and enablement arm;
- Communicate feedback from the Field back into the GTM and Product Marketing teams to ensure the Field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively;
- Manage and reconcile allocated budget and track marketing ROI against paid media, events, email marketing and nurturing, ;
- Work with Customer Advocacy on sourcing relevant use cases, videos, and speakers.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Business;
- Experience working with revenue organizations;
- Event management experience;
- Understanding of revenue marketing metrics and goal setting with a commitment to deliver against marketing pipeline influence and ACV goals;
- Organized, driven, passionate, autonomous marketing leader
- Confidence in building and growing relationships with key stakeholders including sales and marketing leadership and other members of the Executive staff;
- Critical and creative thinker who is always seeking better methods;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a distributed organization and prioritize a myriad of projects;
- Work with the Sales Development leaders to optimize follow-up process and prioritization and support outbound marketing campaigns with compelling copy;
- Experience planning and executing a variety of multi-channel initiatives such as online and onsite events, email campaigns, and a general understanding of paid media channels;
- Experience with tools including:
- Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Event Management Platforms: Asana, Zoom Webinar
- Nice-to-haves: Intent tools (Tech Target, ZoomInfo, 6sense), Coupa, Concur, DocuSign, Wordpress, Alyce
- Domo user a major plus.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.