We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
At Domo, we leverage many teams to provide implementation services post-sale. This enables us to rapidly grow and scale our business. A Program Delivery Manager (PDM) is a keystone in ensuring top quality customer experiences by serving as the interface between clients, partners, and internal Domo teams (Sales, CS, Product, Support, etc.). A PDM oversees implementation success and strives for continuity of delivery and communication to ensure customer satisfaction. Domo needs PDM’s who have experience managing SaaS based partner relationships. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional relationship management, innovation, creativity, insight, leadership, and good judgment.
- Own end to end implementation processes and resources while managing relationships with Domo customers;
- Work with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications;
- Oversee delivery of projects involving internal and partner resources;
- Ensure project communication is timely, complete, and accurate;
- Use data and automation to manage a portfolio of projects in strategic and efficient ways;
- Develop relationships across Domo teams as a means of connecting partners to solutions that will enhance project delivery;
- Develop process and standardization around delivery to drive consistent, predictable, and repeatable success across internal and external delivery teams;
- Collaborate across teams to curate best practices and provide enablement to internal and external team.
- The successful candidate will have experience in relationship management experience in a software product or industry;
- Experience managing cost, schedule and performance for all aspects of requirements definition and management activities for simple to moderately complex implementation projects;
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements;
- Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant field;
- Demonstrated excellence at handling complex escalation topics to both executive and technical personnel;
- Must have a working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution providers;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint);
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.