We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
We are seeking a motivated results-oriented, strategic 'hunter' focused on generating new greenfield business in North America. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in helping us grow to $1B, becoming the next anchor technology company Globally by winning high visibility deals and crushing your annual quota. Your focus will be in the High Tech vertical, selling to the corporate business (50-300 employees).
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating the market of Domo's power to transform an organization's efficiency with unique real-time insights into their most complex problems. You must embrace value-based selling techniques and thrive in developing positive business outcomes. You are focused on the quality of interactions, not quantity. You tirelessly prepare for that first prospect interaction; knowing credibility at the on-set is critical to future success.
You strive to bring as much value to your selling motion by utilizing your extended cross-functional team and ensuring your customers are well-positioned to obtain a rapid time to value on their investment. You must have a strong understanding of the Challenger, solution selling, and MEDDIC principles. Feature/function sales techniques need not apply!
You can accurately forecast sales activity and successfully use actionable tools to close large and often complex deals. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, create massive action, and bring a passion for transforming customer relationships.
If you are passionate about the future of sales technology, building world-class organizations, and excited about solving C-suite and Board-level revenue problems at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company, then join us at Domo.
- Responsible for managing large and complex deals from qualification to closure;
- Develop the sales strategy for winning the deal and prepare and manage the engagement plan and associated deliverables;
- Lead a multidisciplinary sales and solution team to develop compelling value propositions and solutions for specific customer opportunities;
- Manage key client stakeholders and maintain an effective partnership with them;
- Maintain alignment with customers business strategy, drivers, and goals;
- Actively prospect and build a pipeline of new customers;
- Lead the preparation of the deal financial construct and pricing case and ensure that it is aligned to the client's business case and Domo's strategic priorities;
- Lead the development of key deliverables such as proposals, SoWs, contracts, presentation documents, etc.;
- Ensure that solutions have been quality assured for successful implementation and in compliance with Domo’s capabilities;
- Lead client negotiations;
- Identify, coordinate and manage ecosystem of potential partnerships that are relevant to the deal;
- Provide leadership in the transition to delivery.
- A top-notch seller with consulting solid sales experience. Proven ability to close significant and transformative deals;
- Strong influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated expertise in developing large scale, end-to-end and integrated technology-enabled business transformation propositions with supporting business cases;
- Good understanding of exponential technologies (such as Hybrid Cloud and AI) and associated practices, technology trends, and their impacts on business and users;
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including the capability to develop and deliver high-quality presentations;
- Ability to effectively manage CXO and Board level relationships;
- Demonstrates resilience, perseverance, learning mindset, tolerance to ambiguity, and a drive to win despite challenges;
- Vertical specific and BI/analytics experience preferred.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.