We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a member of the Premium Technical Support Team, you play a key role in the daily success of our customers. You will be focused on developing strategic relationships, assisting clients with their digital transformation, and increasing brand loyalty and reference-ability . You will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced, and dynamic team. Domo thrives on providing a world-class customer experience. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
- Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and reference-ability of Domo customers;
- Develop trusting and strategic relationships with our customers, acting as an effective partner in their data driven journey;
- Contribute to defining methodology, tools, and processes to ensure successful customer adoption of Domo;
- Continually learn and improve your knowledge of Domo’s platform to help provide an exceptional interaction;
- Provide timely, constant, and ongoing communication with customers regarding their support cases until those cases are solved;
- Change management skills to manage and actively drive expectations during the customer lifecycle;
- Responsible for high quality delivery in all assigned customer engagements;
- Autonomy and collaboration up to C-level both internally and externally;
- Ensure close cooperation with all product, sales, and account management teams.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in consulting or technical software support;
- Strong SQL Experience;
- Understanding of Data Modeling;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with one or more of the following is highly preferred: programming languages, relational databases, HTML / Java Script / content development;
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.