We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As part of Domo’s Global Demand Center marketing team, the Sr. Manager, Nurture Marketing will be responsible for creating and leading the strategy and execution of the nurture marketing programs across the funnel, that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. They will act as liaisons between marketing, partner, and sales teams as well as demand center functions such as demand gen and events to develop multi-touch, multi-dimensional nurture programs on a global scale.
- Create and execute strategic nurture marketing programs globally, including producing the assets such as emails and landing pages, for evergreen and trigger-based programs;
- Analyze and own performance of nurture tracks with specific focus on driving movement and conversion within defined stages of sales and marketing funnel; make recommendations for future programs and areas of optimization;
- Develop and implement comprehensive testing methodology and framework for ongoing optimization and improvement;
- Own internal communication around nurture programs and processes with marketing and sales stakeholders, including reporting on performance and recommending areas of optimization;
- Partner with multiple teams including demand generation, events, marketing operations, and sales to ensure nurture programs align and support the broader Marketing efforts and goals.
- Minimum of 4-7 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, marketing automation, and nurture strategy;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience;
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company;
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-touch nurture and demand generation programs;
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes;
- Proven track record with nurture marketing programs;
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Eloqua and Salesforce;
- Understanding of marketing performance/measurement standards using BI tools such as Domo;
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously;
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen and nurture campaigns;
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads;
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth;
- Prior experience with marketing and sales enablement and automation technologies, including 6sense, Eloqua, Salesloft, etc.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.