- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within UK&I. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: The role of DoiT’s Account Management team is to nurture relationships with existing customers, identify valuable ways to engage further with those customers, provide a trusted point of contact for the cloud vendor teams regarding accounts’ growth opportunities and to retain 100% of DoiT’s existing customers.
- Develop a deep contextual understanding of our business, our cloud management platform, our clients, our users and their needs.
- Maintain knowledge, context and ownership of the customers you are responsible for and own communication with the respective vendor teams in a way to show value and potential opportunities for revenue growth.
- Negotiate and close long term commitments with key stakeholders, balancing the requirements of the customer, the vendor and the company's interests.
- Identify New workload opportunities within Customer’s Cloud Environment / SaaS solutions.
- Establish a regular cadence with the complete portfolio of your customers as part of your book of business. Balancing the requirements of large strategic customers and the fast growing emerging clients.
- Help aggregate customer feedback that ensures our products & solutions closely align to customer needs and requests.
- Work with engineering teams to provide greater market/customer context and prioritize deliverables within active development cycles.
- Deliver regular reviews with customers tracking active project timelines, projected spend on respective cloud platforms and feedback on DoiT support & engagement.
- Identify Cost Optimization opportunities within Customer Cloud environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure input is captured, and your plan is widely understood.
- Work With Cloud Vendors Sales Rep on Mutual Customers. Conduct Periodical reviews.
- Understand the correct and fastest escalation paths within DoiT and the cloud providers in order to assist customers through product related issues.
- 3+ years experience at a technology company.
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management/Customer Success/Customer Engineering role.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or other major public cloud is preferred.
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams, and ability to build influential relationships.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Great operational/administration skills, analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- A desire to grow within the organization and continuously broaden your skill sets.
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance